The Four-Domes Pavilion is a pavilion built in the beginning of the 20th century (August 1912 – February 1913) on the exhibition grounds of the eastern part of Wrocław, right next to the Centennial Hall. The facility is a UNESCO World Heritage site. After World War II, the pavilion housed the Feature Film Studio, which used the premises as a film atelier.
In 2009, the Wrocław National Museum took over the use of the Four-Domes Pavilion from the the Feature Film Studio.
It is one of the many places worth visiting in Wrocław – only 300 m away from the car park.
For more details, visit: http://www.pawilonczterechkopul.pl/