This website is administered by Budimex Parking Wrocław sp.z o.o. (ul. Siedmiogrodzka 9, 01-204 Warsaw), hereinafter referred to as BPW or the Administrator, who is the Administrator of your personal data.
In all matters related to the protection of your personal data, you can contact us via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purposes, legal basis and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each data processing purpose, in which we explain how we use the personal data that we collect via the website.
We process personal data of all persons using this website, including IP address, time spent on the website or other identifiers and information collected through cookies. They can be registered in system logs. It is a special computer program that is used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities related to the IT system used to provide our services. The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the provision of services available on our website. We also process them for technical and administrative purposes, to ensure the security of the IT system and to manage this system, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
– providing services by electronic means in the field of sharing the content collected on the website, among others, in the case of personal data processed in cookies, used for technical configuration purposes – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”) .
– conducting analytical and statistical research – then the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in analyzing your activity and preferences in order to improve the functionalities used and the services provided;
– possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of our rights.
Your personal data will be stored for the period of:
– in the scope of providing services by electronic means – for the duration of your use of the website or for the duration of a saved cookie file. Information on the storage time of individual cookies is available on the cookie table.
– where the basis for processing is our legitimate interest, also until you submit an effective objection to data processing.
We provide the opportunity to contact us using an electronic contact form. Your personal data will be processed by BPW for the purpose of correspondence in connection with questions regarding, inter alia: (a) invoices and payments, (b) information for the media, (c) corporate responsibility (CSR), (d) offers, (e) work, (f) advertising and promotion, (g) investor relations, (h) internships and apprenticeships, (i) other scope specified in the content of your inquiry.
Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to make contact and answer your inquiry. You can also provide additional data to help us contact or handle your inquiry.
Providing the data listed in the form as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to do so results in the inability to consider it. Providing other data is voluntary.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
– handling your inquiry, sent via the form, and investigating or defending against claims – the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Your data will be processed for the duration of your inquiry and for the period of limitation of claims, i.e. for a period of six years or until you submit s
effective objection to the processing of your data.
We use our own cookies to ensure the proper operation of the website and the use of its functionality.
– Social tools
– Google Analytics
Google Analytics cookies are files used to analyze the way the user uses the website, to create statistics and reports on its operation. Google does not use the collected data to identify the user of the website and does not combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection with this service can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners
IV. Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data
You have the right to access the data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, in Poland it is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In the event that we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to data processing. You can do this by contacting us via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
We conduct risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner, i.e. only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks performed by them. We make sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates.
BPW takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on our behalf.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by Budimex to identify visitors to the website.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is disclosed only to persons authorized to administer the server.
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary.
The current version of the document is valid from June 22, 2022.